17.3.05

Yoyo! (Meme!)

I stole this from the one and only, Gwen.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
4:30 am and then again at 7:34 am

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds! I love sitting in the sunlight and watching the reflection change colors.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Eh…oh yeah, Million Dollar Baby

4. What is your favorite TV show?
CSI I want me a piece of that Grissom. I heart smart guys.

5. What did you have for breakfast?
2 sausage and jalapeño kolaches

6. What is your middle name?
Georgina

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
So many, Thai, Italian, Mexican (done right), Chinese….

8. What foods do you dislike?
Chewy seafood. I don’t want to think I’m eating rubber. Oh and anything that involves blood clots.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
A 92 Pontiac Bonneville, woohoo! I’m ready for old age!

10. Favorite sandwich?
Torta de milanesa con aguacate y jalapeños.

11. What characteristic do you despise?
Indecisiveness, especially when you end up wasting my time.

12. Favorite item of clothing?
My Roxy shoes.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday, where would you go?
Venezuela

14. What color is your bathroom?
White with purple accents

15. Favorite brand of clothing?
Anything that fits.

16. Where would you like to retire?
El Paso, Texas

17. Favorite time of the day?
9:00 PM, I get to talk to Dan the Man at that time…well, when he’s not mad at me.

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
Oh man, so many, but I guess I’d have to say the year that I turned 20. My mom went to this flower shop downtown and bought me two dozens of long stem red roses. *sniff* I miss my mom.

19. Where were you born?
Hospital Cruz Roja, Cd. Juárez, Chihuahuah, Mexico

20. Favorite sport to watch?
Hockey

21. What are you wearing right now?
A black v-neck t-shirt, some blue jeans that flare nicely, my black payless shoes and my green Swatch watch. The unmentionables, well, e-mail me if you want to know.

22. What star sign are you?
The twins, Gemini.

23. What fabric detergent do you use?
Gain, it smells hot.

24. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi please.

25. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Both

26. What is your shoe size?
10

27. Do you have any pets?
Yes, Javi, my pescadito and my roommate has Moksi, a Rotweiler-Lab mix, but she’s kinda mine too.

28. Any new exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
I get to see Daniel in less than a week and I’m very proud for almost being done with college!
Oh and I’m reading at a conference, I’m reading at a conference.

29. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher

30. What will you be doing today?
Going to court at three then I don’t know. Depends at what time I get out of that hell hole.

31. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
I’m giving.

32. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Moolenium Crunch!

33. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Intimamente by Intocable

34. Best compliment you ever got:
When I graduated from high school, my freshman math teacher, Mr. Hinz, went up to me after the ceremony and give me a big hug and said, “You’re super kid.” I’ll never forget that. :)

35. Are you superstitious?
Yes

36. Favorite thing to cook/make?
Mexican rice, the way my mom does it.

37. Favorite quote:
”Are you having a private summer sweetheart?”

38. Favorite movie:
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape

39. Favorite book:
One Hundred Years of Solitude

40. Hardest lesson ever learned:
I’m not invincible.

41. Something you would recommend to everyone to do at least once:
Smell a brand new book. It’s addictive.

No comments: