31.12.05

Tagged

SEVEN via Ktrion

Seven things I plan to do before I kick the can:

1. Buy an I Book
2. Get a Ph.D.
3. Get an M.F.A. in Creative Writing
4. Write and successfully publish a book
5. Buy a casita
6. Visit every continent at least once
7. Not live pay check to pay check

Seven things I can do:

1. Make Thanksgiving dinner
2. Write a decent story
3. Bake
4. Create interesting lessons
5. Listen
6. Duplicate some of my mom’s recipes
7. Tune up a car

Seven things I can't do:

1. Run
2. Get out of a ticket
3. Avoid procrastinating
4. Drive in silence
5. Go to Grad school (at least right now)
6. Leave El Paso without crying
7. Avoid getting nervous when speaking in front of my peers

Seven things that attract me to another person:

1. Friendship
2. Humor
3. Lack of Machi-machismo
4. Intelligence
5. Someone who’s taller than me
6. A non-Republican
7. Someone who can be my partner

Seven things I say most often:

1. Eso me encanta
2. Eso no me encanta
3. Ah que la chingada
4. You are not a CHRISTIAN! (The word Christian is replaced with other words sometimes)
5. Bandit!
6. Quiet!
7. Stop running!

Seven people to do this little blogger game:
3. EMC
Despues les cuento como me fue en El Chuco. For now, I gotta get ready to go celebrate el año nuevo. I hope 2006 brings us all many great things. ¡Salud!

3 comments:

Mariposatomica said...

feliz año nuevo! I wish you much joy this new year.

under the red sky said...

ya gotta share those interesting lesson plans with me whenever you get a chance. Hope you had a great time during the holidays and your school vacation!

Unknown said...

happy new years brown girl. you can tune up a car? that's so cool.