Read the entire quiz first, then follow the directions given. You have 10 minutes to complete this test. (Your teacher will be watching you and making notes of what you do, so read carefully!)
1. Write your name in the upper right hand corner
2. Put the date in the left hand corner
3. Write your age:
4. Write the name of the President of the U.S.
5. Write the name of the author of The Outsiders
6. Stand up and stretch.
7. Write your two favorite colors here: ____________ and _____________
8. Walk once around all the desks in the class.
9. Write the formula for a sentence*:
10. Put your left shoe on the desk and leave it there.
11. Get up and sharpen your pencil.
12. Fold this paper in half.
13. Add 237, 4986, and 866. Answer: __________________
14. After you do number 13, raise your hand for ten seconds.
15. Write the name of your favorite food: _______________
16. Sit down and stand up 10 times as fast as you can. Record how long it took you here: ________________
17. Print the name of the planet you live on ____________
18. Write down a compliment for the person to your right or left on the back of this paper.
19. Draw one red circle and two blue triangles on the bottom of this page.
20. Don’t follow these instructions. Instead, turn this paper face down and read your book quietly until time is called.
*The timer was sitting on top of the foldable we've been working on for sentence types. The formula for a sentence was to the left and I have them recite it weekly at least.